There are 680 notaries public who constitute a separate and distinct legal profession in England.
The role of English Notaries is expanding, with increasing demand for both commercial and individual purposes, due to the European Union, widening international trade and increasing personal mobility.
My services include:
◦ attesting the signature and execution of documents
◦ drawing up and attesting powers of attorney
◦ preparing declarations for marriage abroad
◦ administration of oaths and declarations
◦ verifying of translations from foreign languages to English and vice versa
◦ the provision of certified copy documents
◦ taking evidence on oath for foreign courts
◦ corporate records and contracts
◦ drawing up or noting (and extending) protests of happenings to ships, crews and cargoes
◦ presenting bills of exchange for acceptance and payment, noting and protesting bills in cases of dishonour and preparing acts of honour
◦ attending upon the drawing up of bonds
◦ drawing mercantile documents, deeds agreement and wills in English and (via translation), in foreign languages for use in Britain, the Commonwealth and other foreign countries
◦ international domain name transfers